Acts Chapter 6 - Questions and Answers.
1. In the days following Gamaliel's advice, the number of the disciples
multiplied-but there arose a murmuring of who against who?
2. Why were the Grecians murmuring against the Hebrews?
3. What did the twelve tell the multitude of the disciples when they
them unto them?
4. How many men did the twelve say should be appointed over this business?
5. What were the 3 qualifications of these 7 men?
6. But we will give ourselves continually to _________, and to the _______
7. What were the seven men's names?
8. Which one of these 7 was a proselyte of Antioch?
9. What did they do with these 7 men once they were chosen?
10. What 3 things happened once the 7 men started their work?
11. What disciple was said to be full of faith & power and did great
miracles among the people?
12. What were names of the 5 different synagogues that disputed with
13. These synagogues were not able to do what?
14. They had men say they heard Stephen speak blasphemous words against
15. Who did they stir up to come against Stephen?
16. Where was Stephen brought?
17. They set up false witnesses which said-what?
18. Who did they say that Stephen said, was to destroy this place and
the customs which Moses delivered to them?
19. And all that sat in the council, looking stedfastly on him, saw his
it had been the ________ of an _______.
1. Of the Grecians against the Hebrews, Acts 6:1
2. Because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration, Acts 6:1
3. It is not reason that we should leave the word of God & serve
4. Seven men, Acts 6:3
5. a. honest report,
b. full of the Holy Ghost,
c. full of wisdom, Acts 6:3
6. Prayer and ministry, Acts 6:4
7. Stephen, Phillip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, & Nicolas,
8. Nicolas, Acts 6:5
9. They set them before the Apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid
hands on them, Acts 6:6
10. a. The word of God increased,
b. The number of the Disciples multiplied in Jerusalem,
c. A great company of the priests were obedient to the faith, Acts 6:7
11. Stephen, Acts 6:8
12. a. Libertines,
e. Asians, Acts 6:9
13. They were not able to resist the wisdom & the spirit by which
spake, Acts 6:10
14. a. Moses,
b. God, Acts 6:11
15. a. people,
c. scribes, Acts 6:12
16. to the council, Acts 6:12
17. They said Stephen spoke blasphemous words against this Holy Place and
law, Acts 6:13
18. Jesus of Nazareth, Acts 6:14
19. Face, & Angel, Acts 6:15
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu