Acts Chapter 3 - Questions and Answers.
1. What two Apostles, was it said-went up to the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour?
2. There was a lame man carried and laid daily at the gate of the temple, what was the gate of the temple called?
3. Why was the lame man brought and laid daily at the temple gate?
4. How long had this man been lame?
5. What did the lame man ask of Peter and John?
6. And Peter, ________ His _______ upon him with John, said, "Look on us".
7. Why did the lame man give heed to Peter and John when told-look on us?
8. What two things did Peter tell the lame man he didn't have?
9. How did Peter tell the lame man to rise up and walk?
10. What two things received strength on the lame man?
11. What 3 things did the lame man do as he entered into the temple?
12. And all the people saw him ______ and ______ God.
13. What two things were the people filled when they saw the lame man walking and praising God, knowing he was the lame man who sat daily at the gate begging?
14. What was the name of the porch where the lame man which was healed held peter and John while all the people ran together unto them at?
15. Peter spake to the people letting them know it was Jesus whom they ignorantly killed, who healed the lame man: that by using what in his name-made the lame man strong?
16. Peter told them to repent and be converted so their sins would be what?
17. What must the Heaven receive until the times of Restitution of all things?
18. Who said "A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever things he shall say unto you."?
19. What shall come to pass to every soul that will not hear what Moses told them?
20. Jesus was sent to Bless in turning everyone from what?
1. Peter and John
3. To ask alms of those who entered into the temple.
4. From his mother's womb. ( since birth )
5. He ask alms of them.
6. Fastening and eyes
7. He was expecting to receive something of them.
8. Silver and gold.
9. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
10. His feet and ankle bones.
11. Walking, leaping, and praising God.
12. Walking and praising.
13. They were filled with wonder and amazement.
14. Solomon's porch.
15. Faith in his name.
16. Blotted out.
17. Jesus Christ.
19. They shall be destroyed from among the People.
20. From their iniquities.
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu